The Statements of Belief of Grace Baptist Church
- The Bible is the divinely inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God. Therefore, each Christian should surrender their lives to God by keeping all the commandments found in the Bible.
- The Bible proclaims a Trinitarian view of God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit); revealed as 3 persons, yet one God.
- Biblical Salvation is only by grace through faith in the complete work of God in Jesus Christ.
- The Bible proclaims that all men have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God and therefore are under condemnation without Christ.
- The Bible proclaims a literal view of Creation, Heaven, Hell, Satan and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
- The Church is the universal, invisible Body of Jesus Christ and a local body of baptized believers where Christians use their Spiritual Gifts to serve God.
- The Church is to be missionary, fulfilling the Great Commission of Christ by our members becoming disciples of Christ and then going into the world to make disciples of others.
- The ordinances of the Church are the Lord’s Supper and Baptism.
- The Bible proclaims that marriage is the Holy union, ordained by God, between a man and a woman and any sexual activity, of any kind, outside of that union is sin and is in disobedience to the word of God.
The mission of Grace Baptist Church is to produce Great Commission Christians (Matt. 28:18-20) who are becoming mature and equipped (Eph. 4:11-13) to use their spiritual gifts (I Cor. 12) to bring glory to God through fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, ministry, worship and prayer (Acts 2:42-47) with believers and non-believers alike as the Lord provides opportunities.